Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR THUMBS?

Green? Mine are black. I DETEST yard work. I get no pleasure out of it. Cooking, food, yes. Planting,outdoors,flowers, no. My mom however does enjoy it a great deal. She has been itching to get her hands on our yard since we moved in. So she offered to re-landscape when were on our cruise while she watched Elle. We'd foot the bill she'd do all the hard labor. Of course we said yes.

We yanked up all of our bushes. Remember these before pics?




Drumroll please!
AFTER:




She even restaged our little front door stoop. I am still waiting on some of the flowers in my pots to bloom.


Kenny are so pleased and are so thankful for her hard work. In return I am working really hard at keeping everything alive. I go out every other day and water the plants and then on the other days I am attacking any grass that is trying to grow back or any sneaky weeds. And in 100 degree weather. That is plenty of "yardwork" for me!!

P.S. Our bushes sat at the end of our driveway for at least a month and a half waiting on the City of Memphis to come haul them away. Kenny had to make countless calls. Monday morning this is what it took to get it accomplished. So funny!!

No comments: