Friday, June 3, 2011

RATTLE RATTLE

Elle has definitely discovered her hands. Right now she is just sucking on them and sort of batting at things. I cannot wait until she really starts grabbing things and understanding everything those little fingers can do. In the meantime I am placing different toys in her hands right now.

One of Elle and my favorite rattles is this one. It was mine when I was a little baby and was given to me by my aunt and uncle. It has a jingle bell in it and I like that it is sentimental. I think it is sweet.One of my mom's best friends, Susan, is an artist who makes beautiful jewelry and she gifted to me this bracelet. It is called a rattle bracelet and is gorgeous but also so clever. The idea is you can wear it and then also take it off in situations like church and let the baby play with it like a rattle. Here is her website Susan Carruth Jewelry.I love the little blocks with Elle's name spelled out. I know it will be a piece that I can pass down to her for her children and also get so much enjoyment out of wearing.

2 comments:

JPress Designs said...

Love the bracelet! So clever!

Sky said...

I had a rabbit rattle like that when I was little. And I love that bracelet! So pretty and a neat idea :-)