Monday, June 20, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP AND FATHER'S DAY

Kenny spent the weekend white water rafting in West Virginia.

Kenny headed to West Virginia for a guys rafting trip. He went on this trip last year and almost died. This time they were going to be doing a Class 6 so I was really nervous and needed distractions to keep my mind off it. Luckily my sister was moving into a new apartment closer to her new job and my mom was in town.

On Friday since my sister was working my mom and I ran errands, got pedicures and hit up Toys R'Us. Elle needed some toys since she did not have any.Then we went over to my sister's house to help her unpack.Elle had fun rolling around on the floor.

HAPPY 1ST FATHER'S DAY KENNY!!


Sunday,after he survived the trip, Kenny spent most of his day driving home but arrived just in time for me to cook a huge meal of his favorites. Shake and Bake pork chops, green bean casserole, homemade macaroni and cheese (recipe that I made up, coming soon) and then Better Than You Know What Chocolate cake. This was my first time to try that cake but I always heard about it and Kenny loves anything chocolate.

I also surprised him with having Sirius radio installed in his car because we had not replaced it since he got his new car and then I also framed a picture that we both love from Elle's newborn photo shoot. And finally he carries single keys around all the time and it drives everyone crazy so I had a key chain made with a tiny little picture on it from a seller on Etsy. It is so cute and sweet and small enough that it is not to gooby.

Anyway, it was so nice that we were able to celebrate Father's Day with Kenny. He such a fantastic daddy to Elle and she absolutely adores him.

No comments: