Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CHRISTMAS IS FUN WITH A BABE

Elting got some really cute things for Christmas that I wanted to share.

I've already mentioned this but she got her first American Girl doll. It is the Bitty Baby. Much more appropriate for a small child but still great quality. She loves it and I am sure it is her first of many American Girl dolls. We will definitely be making the trek to the actual store to buy a doll and have lunch with her doll at some point when she gets older..


Her first tea set...
This tea set might just be my personal fave because of all the cute sounds it makes. Sometime she talks in a British accent and it makes the the neatest pouring sounds. I love it! Elting doesn't quite understand the idea of a tea party just yet but that hasn't stopped us from playing tea party with her and she loves playings with the little pastries. I think it is a must have for any little girl!


Her first set of Toms.
Because what little girl doesn't want to look super cute in her purple and hot pink Toms and know she is giving a pair of shoes to someone in need.

The start of her Disney movie collection....
She received Fox and the Hound, The Lion King, Dumbo and another one I cannot remember now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awsome article and right to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thanks in advance :)
Whatman pH Indicators Integral Comparison Strip 3.5 to 5.5 Range 11 x 100mm (Pack of 200)