I loved the books just like everyone else. Yall. This movie did not disappoint. It was so increcibly good and in my opinion did the book total justice. I have heard people say it was a little drawn out but I felt like the length of the movie was necessary because they had to include everything or the fans would of been disappointed.
A few thoughts:
• Katniss - is awesome and a bad***. When Elle is old enough to read Young Adult books I will be handing her this book and not the one with Bella Swan.
• I loved Elizabeth Banks as Effie.
• I loved Lenny Kravitz as Cinna even more and I was not pleased when he was cast. He made me want to go buy some gold eyeliner.
• Liam Hemsworth(Gale) had all of three lines in this movie.
• The movie did an excellent job of capturing the intensity of the actual Hunger Games. My stomach was in knots the entire time. I felt nauseous the entire I was reading the book.
• Rue-amazing (and then Thresh)
Okay, so I sound like a total tween nerd but this movie was just so good. I cannot wait until the next one comes out!!