Thursday, March 8, 2012

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY

FAVORITE WEIGHT WATCHER THINGS.....

4 Points Per Cone
This is probably my most favorite thing when it comes to periods of time where I watch what I eat. 4 Points and totally indulgent. The ice cream is great but the cone is the best part. It is coated with chocolate on the inside and for your last bite you get this amazing chunk of chocolate. When I plan out what I am going to eat every day I always give myself one of these for dessert first. Because if I can have dessert, specifically one of these, then I don't feel like I was deprived. I am also a fan of Skinny Cow's ice cream sandwiches.


2 Points Per 3/4 Cup
1 Point for 1/2 Cup of Silk Original
0 Points for One Large Banana
I know it is better to eat more protein at breakfast and sometimes I do. But my favorite thing to eat in the mornings is cereal. This is relatively low points. 2 points and I use Soy Milk because that is what Elle drinks and it is lower points. I use half a cup at 1 point and then slice up a big banana and that makes for a pretty filling breakfast.
2 Points for 2 Slices
For lunch I like to eat sandwiches if I am not eating a Smart One. But sometimes the bread can be a lot of points. This Sara Lee 45 Calorie Bread is 2 points for 2 slices. That'll do.

0 Points!!!!
I know this is kind of a no brainer. A lot of people weren't crazy about the new PointsPlus program but I love it because along with vegetables, fruit is 0 points. Which means, if I am hungry and I am saving my points for something else or don't have any points left then I can always have a piece of fruit. Or you can add it to a meal to bulk it up, like my cereal.

Also known as Gina's. This website has the widest range of recipes that are tasty, healthy and all of them have the Weight Watcher points listed. Since I cook a lot I turn to this website to meal plan.

No comments: