Monday, October 9, 2017

OCTOBER THIS AND THAT

I haven't done a post because I haven't had one thing that was big enough for a post but we've been busy with school stuff and Elle has had several birthday parties and we have done some fall activities as a family. So I thought I would do a little photo dump and a this and that. I am typing this on a Sunday and we are finishing up our Fall Break. We decided to stay in to town since Kenny has market coming up but we stayed busy with the kids and went for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch that was super fun. I will do an entire post on that. But here some other things that we have had going on!

Elle's school had their homecoming week. First grade participated in three of the dress up days but Elle chose to only do two. She didn't want to wear pajamas to school which was one of her days. But she did choose to wear her Dak jersey on Jersey Day and she wore her homecoming shirt on the Friday before the big game.
Elle sporting her jersey on Jersey Day.
Walker wanted to get in some of the pictures one morning on Maroon Friday. 
He was so happy with this new shirt I bought at a friend's boutique.
This was their we are so happy Daddy was coming home from his business trip face.

Elle fell asleep on Kenny the night he came home. We have all had colds and it has been the pits.

Elle's school hosted a small pumpkin patch as a fundraiser and I was itching to get some fall stuff for the porch. They had a great selection and we got some beautiful pumpkins and were able to help the school too!
The kids in the wagon in front of all of the stuff  we bought at the pumpkin patch!

Our spooky fall porch. I picked those ghosts up at Walmart 
one random trip and I am so happy with them!
We got together with a bunch of people to watch the State vs. Auburn game at Robby and Foley's. The game was not good but the company was lots of fun!
Walker and Henry enjoying grilled hotdogs.
Walker fell asleep on Kenny that night. He had so much fun and he was exhausted.

One afternoon, Elle attended a small birthday party for her friend Collier. Collier's parents drove a small group of girls to Chuck E. Cheese in Tupelo to celebrate her 7th birthday and they had so much fun. They all had matching shirts and sprayed their hair pink. It was really cute!
Elle sporting her pink streak.

All the girls before they hit the road.
Silly pic!
Pictures I got from Meredith at Chuck E Cheese.

Kenny and Walker getting some quality time with Lucy.

Last week I went with Elle's grade to MSU's campus to see the Little Mermaid put on by the theatre department. It was a little different than the movie version but the kids enjoyed it and I thought it had some neat effects. After the play the bus dropped them off at a local pizza place where they had lunch before going back to the school. I say it a lot but I love being able to be present for things like field trips with Elle and soon enough Walker.
Elle and her current little bestie, Audrey Caroline.
Selfie with my girl.
Elle, Audrey Caroline and Ruby with some of the performers from the play.
Elle and Audrey Caroline enjoying some pizza.
Cate, Reese, Elle, Ella and Audrey Caroline getting ready to get back on the bus.
Sweet Lucy actually sitting here for a moment.
We had family pictures taken the other day and I can't wait to see them. This is one that we took with my cell phone right before we left and not where we actually took them.

Friday afternoon Elle was super excited because the My Little Pony was coming out and she is crazy for My Little Pony. We met up with some friends to celebrate her friend Cate's birthday and all saw the movie. It was really cute and the girls loved it! Afterwards we went to Mexican with Missy and the twins! 
Lucy, Ella, Elle, Cate, Collier, Mary Kenway and Audrey
These three have loved and played My Little Pony since they were three. 
They were super excited to see the movie!
Headed into Mexican with their movie certificates.
The after after they had colored the backs!

No comments: