Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ONE FINAL HOSPITAL DELIVERY POST

I wanted to include just a few more pictures from the hospital.  We spent two nights before we went home on a Tuesday.  This hospital stay was so different from our delivery and hospital stay with Elle. It was nice to be able to rest and get to know Walker while we there.  I was having some really intense pain and had some struggles managing it so it wasn't all fun.  But for the most part it was so nice.
Daddy and Walker having a little chat.

All snuggled up.
So swollen. So tired. So happy.
My sister had to go back to Memphis the Sunday evening Walker was born but my mom stayed to keep Elle for a couple of days.  She brought Elle up to see Walker on Monday after she picked her up from PDO. Once again I was so happy to see my girl but she was all about baby!
One last picture with Gramma and PopPop before they went back home to Fairhope.
And our friends Ava and Craig were so excited to come see Walker.  Ava has offered so many times to just come over and hold Walker.  I am thinking I might want to take her up on this for a few things.  I am in desperate need of a haircut and a pedicure.  I also notice that Walker's jaundice had started to kick in on this picture.  As I am writing this we are going on our third day under the bill blanket. 



No comments: