Tuesday, January 8, 2019

BUSY AND FUN CHRISTMAS WEEKEND

I may be the most behind on blogging that I have ever ever been. I'm totally overwhelmed by how many posts I have to do but I am going to try and get back on track and chip away at the entire month of December bit by bit. So here we go. Let's see if I can remember this crazy holiday season.

One Friday we got a sitter and joined our friends at the Country Club for the second year in a row for a Christmas Cocktail Class. We enjoyed getting tackified for the event. I even had the bright idea to glue elf ears on my ears for the night! The cocktails were great and we laughed and laughed through the night. It was all very festive!











Walker and Elle enjoyed playing dress up in our ugly sweaters the next day!

That Sunday, Elle had her Christmas choir program at church. She's been practicing every Wednesday night. She was an angel along with most of her friends and it was a really sweet program full of Christmas carols and the Christmas story from the Bible.
Family picture with our angel.
Elle and Collier



After the program we went to the Country Club for lunch and Santa was there visiting.

No comments: