Tuesday, January 15, 2019

THE FIRST DAYS OF THE NEW YEAR

So like I mentioned Kenny and I are not big fans of New Years Eve. We never make any plans. We drove home from Fairhope and I had to run to the store because we were out of milk and a few other things so I decided on a whim to get stuff for a good cheese board. We love to do a cheese board and open a nice bottle of wine and watch a movie. It was a perfect way to end the year.  We definitely did not see midnight. 

On New Years Day we went over to Margaret and Jays for a New Years Day party and to watch Mississippi State play our bowl game. Margaret makes all the traditional new years food. The party was super fun and it was nice to see everyone after the busy holidays. Walker and Elle had lots of friends and they had a blast too. We ended up staying most of the day!
Gramma gave them these fun glasses!

All the girls/mommas!
All the kids.
All the boys/daddys
Elle came home with this sheet in her binder from school and I thought it was so sweet 
to see her little resolutions. All three of them were great!

We took the kids to see the Lady Bulldogs play Kentucky last week and it was a really crowded game. Seats are general admission and we ended up by chance sitting next to Jack and Missy and family which made it even more fun for all of us! Bully came up to visit our section and we were able to get some cute pictures with him!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture with all the kids
Holy shit there is so many hot little girls
I’m that picture I had to view and enjoy
Them and looking at it now im going to have to
Receive thus hard on agian congratulations
Your little girls make men jack off looking
At your little girls I’ll bet most if not all the
Dads know what it’s like I bet everyone
Of them get hard looking at someone’s
Little girl in that group there lieing if they
Say they don’t and I’ll bet 80% of them
Jack off looking and one of those little girls