Wednesday, January 9, 2019

WALKER'S PRESCHOOL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM

The week before school got out Walker had his preschool Christmas program and it was so adorable. For whatever reason they have always had his class program on a day that he didn't go to school so we have never been able to go see a program that he was in. He had been singing bits and pieces of the songs in the weeks before and he was super excited about them and the program. They were asked to wear Christmas clothes and I was so pleased with how sweet Walker looked.

In the hallway on the way to his classroom was a big mural that his teacher did. It featured all the bear class' pictures made over as reindeer and we admired it every morning that it was up. I loved the picture she took of Walker and I couldn't wait for Christmas Break to start so his reindeer would come home and we could finally hang it on the tree. I will cherish it forever!
He carried this fairy in this morning because she has pointy ears 
and he was convinced she was a Christmas elf. Not a fairy.


I dropped Walker off to his class and just went ahead to the sanctuary to get a good seat for the program. Kenny met there and we were so happy to see Walker walk in with his class and his friends. The 3's performed first and they all did such a good job singing their songs. My favorite one that Walker has since sung to me many times and knows all the words is "I'm a Little Pine Tree." We were so proud of him and how big he seemed up there! He waved and blew us lots of kisses the whole time!






No comments: