Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN

I have a slightly new obsession. I looove Lady Gaga. It all started with her breakout hit "Just Dance" and then it was "Poker Face" and "Paparazzi" and now I just can't stop listening to "Bad Romance." I have her album and I really love the entire thing.

Yes I know she dresses really outlandishly. And yes her performances are beyond bizarre. But I kind of like all that. It is like I was telling a friend, it really is no different than Madonna wearing a cone bra and setting things on fire in the 80's. Plus I like the theatrical side of her performances. The girl can dance and her videos are crazy. But it all just contributes to the artist that she has created which is meant to be a spectacle. Is it going to do down in history for being monumental. No. But it is fun! And her music is REALLY fun.

Love this video for Bad Romance. It is so weird and crazy! (Click below)

BAD ROMANCE VIDEO

3 comments:

Jules said...

Lady Gaga in one of my favorite artists and I think she is insanely talented. Her Fame Monster album is incredible and I love every song. I'm so bummed because she is going to be in Atlantic City this weekend, but tickets are going for about $300 per ticket on craigs list. I have got to see her in concert one of these days.

SouthernBelleJM said...

I have so jumped on the Lady GaGa bandwagon. I really really like her music now.

Btw, I had a lot of fun last night! Hopefully, we can do it again soon=)

Danny B said...

A crazy nympho with a great voice. Gotta love it!