Thursday, January 28, 2010

WAVERING


So if you had asked me yesterday, I had my mind made up. Why would anybody NEED an iPad. Why would anybody WANT one. It looked like a humongous iPhone or iPod Touch to me. And look how big it is. It looks so breakable.

I am a fan of all Apple products. Obsessed would be an understatement in regards to my beloved iPhone. And my iPod Classic is practically an appendage to my body. Do not go anywhere without it. I have a Mac Computer at work which of course I believe is far superior to any PC. But I would not necessarily purchase a Mac for my personal use at home because I would not want to spend the thousands of dollars on all the software that I would want to go on said computer.

But really, having a iPhone already I thought, "That iPad thing looks neato but I don't really have any use for it."

But today I'm all

That's preeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttyyyyy!

And you know what did it for me????
This screen/App with the books on the bookshelf with all your favorite book's covers displayed. I want a virtual bookshelf.

And now that is that. I want a iPad. I want to read books on an iPad. Forget the Kindle.

P.S. And if you are going to spend the money. Might as well get the 64 GB. Right?? Anybody with me? These suckers aren't cheap.

No comments: