Friday, February 12, 2010

ANTICIPATION

So there are several things that I am really really looking forward to this weekend.

WINTER OLYMPICS OPENING CEREMONY/OLYMPICS IN GENERAL
I know these are pictures of the Beijing opening cermonies. So who loves the Olympics?? I do!!! It seems like just yesterday I was watching Michael Phelps win another gold medal. I truly got addicted to the Summer Olympics and that has me excited for the start of the Winter Olympics tonight. While I do not love all the events I have decided that this year I am going to make a real effort to get into speed skating, luge, and all the snow skiing/snow boarding events. Any others I should watch??? I am thinking we will get some carry out tonight and snuggle down to watch the Opening Ceromonies. So fun!!

GAME NIGHT WITH STEAKS AND CUPCAKES AND WINE(OF COURSE)Last year for Valentine's Day Kenny and I stayed home, drank wine, and played games. It was so much fun we want to do it again. So Saturday night we are grilling steaks and asparagus and other yummies and then playing games!! Can't wait to reveal which ones we got this year. I think they will be fun!! And I also plan on swinging by Muddy's Cupcakes tomorrow to pick up some dessert. Praying it won't be a madhouse!!


BRUNCH AND JERSEY BOYS FOR VALENTINES DAY
We are starting the morning off with brunch at the Majestic with a mimosas and I cannot wait! Then we are going to see Jersey Boys!! I have heard such wonderful things and everyone who sees it loves it!! I even think Kenny might like it because 50s and 60's music reminds him of his childhood. His Dad always listened to it.

And then to top off my oh so fun weekend!!!! Its a three day weekend!!!!

PRESIDENT'S DAY!!!

2 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Cupcakes and game night sounds absolutely perfect!

Anonymous said...

I saw Jersey Boys last weekend. it was awesome!