Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A NEW DAY-LIKE OMG!!


And yes that blog title is totally in jest. But this is huge news!!! Celine Dion just announced that she will be returning to Las Vegas for a 3 year run!! And I die.

I have always wanted to see her. I know she is somewhat cliche but girl can sing and I love love love her music. So planning for Las Vegas vacation commences now.

You see Kenny has to go to Las Vegas twice a year for market. So I will just accompany him. Las Vegas is not his favorite place and I don't think it will be mine either (both of us really hate to gamble) so I have got to rock this one trip out. Shows, food, shopping. It has all got to get done because I never plan on going back after this.

Besides seeing Celine of course, I hope that the Beatles Love show will be playing. I really really want to see that too. And I have always heard it is amazing.


At least I have a while to plan this amazing trip. Celine's first show won't be until March 15, 2011. Boo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will be so fun! I've always secretly wanted to see her, too!

Jules said...

I love Celine too and that is so exciting! It gives me another excuse to go back to Vegas next year. I saw her on her last tour in Philadelphia and she is probably the best singer that I have ever seen live.

The Billy Drane Family said...

You must see Love if you make it to Vegas...we loved it!