Thursday, February 4, 2010

SIMPLE PLEASURES

So I have been feeling a little under the weather. Not deathly ill but still pretty bad. So when I read Kelly at Kelly's Korner post on simple pleasures. I thought it might help to think happy thoughts. So I made my own list of simple pleasures.

What are your simple pleasures??

- Hot cocoa with five big marshmallows that melt slowly as you drink
- Sunday dinners(preferably in the crockpot) that make your house smell good

- Lena putting her paws up on the bed to tell us good morning (or that she wants to eat)

- A new song downloaded from iTunes that if you are like me become obsessed with and listen to on repeat for four days
- A new movie in the mail
- Kenny coming home from a long business trip
- A night with friends where you laugh so hard your sides hurt.
- A good cry (any girl understands this one)
- A new magazine in the mail
- Christmas Cards
- Sno caps during a movie
- Riding with your windows down
- Night of all new television shows
- Manis and pedis
-Rainy days with nothing to do
- A good hug and a great head rub
- College football

3 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Great list and I especially love the snow covered pup!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better!

Claire Gillentine said...

Thanks for the tip!! I will so check out that site! thanks thanks!!