Thursday, May 28, 2009

AM I 13?


I think I might be. I having a growing obsession with Taylor Swift. It is getting kind of serious. To the point where I check her website that is obviously geared for tweens and pre-teens every single day because I am trying to find out when tickets go on sale for a concert of hers I want to go to.

I am dying to go to one of her concerts. Are you worried about me yet? I would probably be the oldest person there except for parents that have brought their much younger than me daughters. And her concerts sell out in minutes so it would be quite the accomplishment to get these tickets.

I just think her songs are so fun and embarrassingly enough they really do sum up how you/I feel/felt when you are young and in love.

And has anyone seen her video that she did as a Mother's Day gift to her mom. The song is called The Best Day and it will make you cry. Go to You Tube and watch it now.

Is anyone else 13 with me? Please make me feel better. This girl is talented so I don't feel like obsession is totally unwarranted.

6 comments:

Me in Memphis said...

This is insane...my friend Meghan posted a blog a while back with this same photo, saying the same things about her! Eerie!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm right there with you - I am a little obsessed with Taylor Swift. I have looked several times for concert tickets nearby and love to belt out her songs while driving around town (which probably scares people - I do not have the best voice - haha!)

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Umm...I'm obsessed too. I was on the computer the day tickets for her LA show went on sale, but it sold out in 3 minutes! So disappointed! I'll be 13 with you :)

Joey and Kristin Lindley said...

hey! i know exactly what you are talking about...not with taylor swift, but i am slightly embarrassed of my growing obsession with anything twilight. and i check those websites as well. i guess we are born again tweens.

The Laceys said...

Yes I have already done the whole Twilight obsession thing. I guess these obsessions are a bit of a pattern for me. Oh and don't forget that I went to the Hannah Montana movie (which I loved)

I can't wait to have a tween of my own! Then I can just play it off on her. Ha!

Anonymous said...

I like her, too! I'd go to one of her concerts!