Thursday, October 20, 2011

THE GREAT BAG SEARCH


So I want a new bag for my Christmas present from Kenny. We have decided to just do one nice gift and then stockings this year. And then of course spoil Elting to death. So I want a new purse. I have been carrying the bag I have now for a long long time.

Pinterest has been the best for this search because I can comb the Internet and collect all my wants into one Pinboard and then visit that board over and over and over and really be happy with the choice.

These are my top three...for now. Criteria: tan, leather, cross body option maybe, large






Any opinions out there?

3 comments:

Joey and Kristin Lindley said...

hey! ok, bags are something i really know about...raising a 3 week old, still working on it! I like the coach the best! My last year's bag was a coach and I got so many compliments on it! And that one you have picked out looks great. The tory is good looking, too. Before I got the LV, I actually ordered the Tory amanda hobo in this color. It is more of a blush, pinkish tan. But still very pretty! You can't go wrong with any of them, though! happy shopping and let us know which one you choose!

JPress Designs said...

I'm leaning towards the Coach

The Priers said...

haha! I love kristin's post. I think she should come be my stylist. I like them all. no help here sorry.