Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TERRIFYING TELEVISION



Lately I fiind a lot of "horror" movies to be kind of hokey. That or I am to scared to watch them anymore because watching the movie The Strangers has ruined my tolerance for them. That movie is crazy scary. "Is Tamra home?" Tell me you know what I am talking about??

Anyway, I was really suprised after so many hokey horror movies that a television show of all things could be so spooky and scary. The show is American Horror Story. Did anybody watch it? The series premiere was on last week. Kenny and I turned off all the lights and watched it together. And boy did it deliver. We are totally hooked. Parts of it were weird and maybe a little crazy in the head. Can't wait to watch this week's episode. Wednesday Night on FX.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Um, yes, I'm very into this show as well. I usually don't like stuff like this, but I'm totally hooked!