Wednesday, November 16, 2011

TAILGATING WITH FRIENDS

After our wonderful shower it was time to head to campus for a LONG day of tailgating. Since we had so many in people in town there was a ridiculous amount of food. More on that tomorrow. I promise.

Hanging in the chair dubbed the love seat. It is actually two chairs connected with a cooler arm rest in the middle.

People lining up to ring their cowbells at Alabama fans passing by.
So funny to watch. All in good fun of course.


Little Wilson (same age as Elle) was tired from all the festivities. I wish Elting would sleep in our arms like this.
Getting ready to go into the game.

And the game was F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G. It was so windy. And I was not prepared. I accidently grabbed my warm socks instead of my gloves and I had no shame in putting those on. By the end of the game the nice lady next to us had shared her blanket and ear muffs with me. It was miserable. I will be way more prepared for the Egg Bowl.

No comments: