Friday, November 11, 2011

FOTO FRIDAY

HAPPY 11-11-11!!!
Sorry for the lack of blogging this week. I do some work from home for Kenny, his boss, and some other guys and I have been super duper busy this week work wise. On top of having some outings with Elle. We went to a music class for children and also went to our local bookstore's story time. I really liked it and plan to start meeting a friend there each week. We had our Christmas Card photo shoot on Wednesday with Good Golly Photography. I will be sure to share the pictures when I get the sneak peak. So see, very very busy!!

Kenny and I are also headed out of town this weekend to Starkville. We are playing Alabama (yikes!!) and I am throwing a baby shower for my friend Megan and her baby who is due in January. On top of that today is Bulldog Bash and our condo is smack dab of the middle of the Cotton District so that will be so much fun. So look forward to lots of fun posts next week!
Saw this on Twitter after the LSU/Alabama game. Read the caption. So funny and sad all at the same time. Maybe we can pull off the upset. Ha!
Grocery Shopping with mommy for tailgate yummys! I will share the recipes next week.
Waiting on story time to start. Horrible picture of me. Had to put this one in because she was making a face I have never seen her make before.

Picked this book up for Elting yesterday for our nightly story time. I loved this book as a child and can't wait to read it to her.

No comments: