Monday, February 13, 2012

WEEKEND REPORT

Kenny and I had a great low key weekend. Not to much to report. A lot of movies, catching up on our DVR and grilling out and a little shopping. Saturday afternoon, I gave Kenny and Elle their Valentine's Day happies early.
I just put both of their things in the same bag so they could open them together. Don't you just love pink and red.
Elting playing with her cute little Valentine's dining set. She also received some board books (surprise surprise, we have a problem) from Kenny and I and also Lady and The Tramp. We all curled up and watched Lady and The Tramp together shortly after. I have not seen that movie in a long time. It is so cute.
Kenny got some of his favorite candy and I also made him/us one of these cute printables that you can write on with dry erase marker. You can never tell someone too many reasons why you love them! I printed the cute printable for free from Sarah at the Sweet Life.
Sorry for the poor cell phone picture. All cuddled up watching Lady and The Tramp.

No comments: