Friday, February 3, 2012

GOOD FINDS

Thought I would share a couple of things that I am loving right now.
(Obviously not my baby.)
The first is a blanket that I originally saw in Seattle. My friend Susan received one as a shower gift and I loved it and was going to get one for myself. But then Susan was so sweet to send one to Elle for her birthday. What is so great about a blanket you ask? Well this blanket is by a company called Rugged Idea and is weatherproof! Not to mention that it has Velcro straps that you can connect to the stroller so the baby cant kick it off or it doesn't get caught up in the wheels. It is fleece lined on one side so it keeps the baby warm and nylon on the other to keep the rain off if Momma is determined to exercise that day! And they come in really cute color combinations to boot. Will definitely keep these in mind as shower gifts. I love mine so much.
My other good find is a delicious recipe that I made last night for dinner. It is so easy and Kenny said it was a winner. I found the recipe on Pinterest and it is called Foil Pack Chicken. Here is the recipe:

FOIL PACK CHICKEN
1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
1 1/4 cup Water
24 ounce Boneless skinless chicken breast; 6oz each
4 cups Broccoli Florets
1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
4 slices Cooked bacon; crumbled
4 tablespoon Ranch dressing

Oven to 400
Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
Combine stuffing mix and water.
Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 45-60 mins
Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.

No comments: