Wednesday, August 1, 2012

USA! USA!

WARNING SPOILER ALERT IF YOU DID NOT WATCH WOMEN'S GYMNASTICS LAST NIGHT.


BUT WE WON GOLD! 


It was so fun to watch.  I somehow managed to not read anything about it on Twitter or see it on television so I was on the edge of my seat the entire time hoping the American's were going to win. It was so sad to see those poor little girls from Russia just fall apart.  But even if they did really well I still think America would of taken the gold.  I have to be honest, watching the Gymnastics competition has me wanting to enroll Elle in the first gymnastics class I can find so she can win a gold medal of her very own.

As for all the other events.  I have been watching ALL of them.  I am tired.  NBC just drags the coverage out with all their commercials and commentary and I have been staying up past my bed time every night.  I know I could just cheat and look up who wins but I love the excitement too much!

No comments: