Friday, August 3, 2012

FOTO FRIDAY

It has been a busy couple of weeks for us around here.Kenny came home after being gone for almost two weeks from Las Vegas. Elle and I went to Hattiesburg to stay with my mom while he was gone and were happy to return home.  Elle is now walking across an entire room and has discovered that her push toys are REALLY fun if she actually walks behind them instead of pushes them with her knees. We are also getting ready for Elle to start PDO in a week or so.  I signed her up with this program before we decided to send her this summer to help her walk.  So we will be making a switch. Hoping all goes well.  

So here are just a few pics.... 
 This was the night Kenny came home. He literally came home, kissed his baby,(and me) tucked her in, ate dinner and PASSED out.  He is always so exhausted when he comes home from market.
 Elle and I had a little lunch date on our way home from Hattiesburg.  It is so hard traveling in the summer with a baby and a dog all by yourself. I can't leave Lena in the car if its turned off because its too hot.  So I leave the car running and sit where I can see the car all the time.  This time was different thought because I had to pee.  I was so nervous to lose sight of the car but I hurried.  Not to mention how difficult it is to go to the bathroom when you have to hold a baby the entire time. Elle thought it was really funny.
 This photo needs no explanation.  Silly girl.
 Elle really likes coloring these days.  We do it almost daily. 
I ordered Elle a new lunch box and backpack from a seller on Etsy for PDO.  I really liked how it turned out and think its super cute.
And I had to include a video of Elle up on her feet.  She was having the best time pushing her toys around.  Please ignore my mess of a house.  As she gets older the toys seem to be taking over our den.      I can only imagine what will happen when we have more than one child.  

No comments: