Monday, November 9, 2015

WALKER - A LOOK BACK THROUGH THE LAST YEAR

 I am going to do a post about Walker's actual birthday.  We aren't doing anything big other than rejoicing him as part of our family with a dinner together as a family and some cupcakes.  But today I am feeling so melancholy.  I can't believe he is already a year old and I am finding myself pouring over the pictures from the day of his birth and the first few months.  When you start looking at the earliest pictures of him it is hard to believe how small he was and how quickly he has grown into the little boy he is now.  He is still a baby to me and if I could freeze him on this very day and this very moment I would.  He has started cruising and playing with his sister and little cars and tractors.  He loves to eat and sleep and he is just perfect.  Here are some pictures from the last year.  

Month 1

Month 2
Month 3

 Month 4

Month 5

Month 6
Month 7
Month 8
 Month 10


Month 11








No comments: