Friday, March 21, 2008

I WAS TAGGED

Tracy tagged me so I do not want to disappoint her. So here are five things about me!

1. I am obsessed with food. I love all food and I am an extremely UN-picky eater. I also get a great joy out of cooking for people. It does not have to be fancy but I love to see people enjoying something I put effort into. Kenny and I are were actually talking about it the other day and we can really only count two or three things that were not very good that I have cooked since we got married. Tonight I am making shrimp and grits for my first time so wish me luck!

2. I have a very real phobia of cockroaches. We are talking hyperventilation, crying and hysteria. If you don't believe me then call my sister. She will tell you of many a phone call I have made to her and scared her to death because I was so hystericalover a roach. I grew up in Mississippi where we have these huge tree roaches and they fly. I cannot even see cockroaches on tv or movies. I had to cover my eyes in Enchanted when the roaches were helping her clean, because I was feeling panicky.

3. I once was almost a missing child. Here's a story. My family was on vacation in Florida with friends of ours and we were supposed to go to the pier behind the condo building for a boatride on a friends boat. My friend Anna and I went ahead of the family and we went to the wrong pier.....across the very busy road and two miles down the beach. Needless to say our parents freaked. They thought someone had kidnapped us. We are talking roadblocks, tons of police, helicopters, and they were abut to start searching the water when we showed back up. My dad still tells that story and says my mom and dad have never been so scared.

4.Despite my sister and I's relationship now we used to hate eachother. I used to be very mean to her. I can remember making her and her best friend Keri (who was the Proxy in my wedding) get behind a chair in the corner and threatening them with a butter knife if they moved. How crazy is that!

5.When I was little I was a really big cry baby. I cried about everything. You might say I was a little bit of anxious child. If I broke my crayon...I cried....If I lost my pencil....I cried.....when my mom left for work....I cried. I cried about EVERYTHING. After working in a pre-school for two years in college I now know that those pre-school teachers probably dreaded me everyday, because I know children that I would just roll my eyes at everytime they cried over something silly. I guess God is paying me back.

Now that I have read back over things I would like to thank Tracy for tagging me again. Anyone who reads this will most likely come to the conclusion that I am nuts. Good thing I am completely normal right Kenny and Annie (wink wink)

No comments: