Thursday, March 13, 2008

SO FUNNY

My friend Susan that I work with (I have a lot of friends named Susan) introduced me to the funniest site yesterday. It is called Garfield Minus Garfield. They take Garfield comic strips and take everything out of the comic except for Jon Arbuckle and his bubbles. It makes Jon look so depressed and crazy. Here is how the website describes it:

Who would have guessed that when you remove Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life? Friends, meet Jon Arbuckle. Let’s laugh and learn with him on a journey deep into the tortured mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness in a quiet American suburb.

Go to this site. It really is so funny. I have include one of the strips as a tease.

No comments: