Thursday, November 11, 2010

24 WEEKS

24 WEEKS

How far along? 24 weeks and 4 days. The baby weighs 1.7 lbs and is the size of an eggplant. See what I mean with these veggies/fruits. Ear of corn to eggplant.... huh??

Total weight gain/loss? Not sure a couple weeks ago it was around 14-15 lbs total. Ugg.

Maternity clothes? Still loving them!!

Stretch marks? Nope! Thankful for this.

Sleep? Actually enjoying sleep these days. Besides my arms and shoulders going numb from sleeping on my sides and the crazy dreams, I am feeling pretty well rested. Plus it is easier to get up in the morning when it is not pitch dark outside.

Best moment last week? Last week was a really good week. Not to busy and then Kenny's parents came in town for a visit. They were so generous and took us shopping at Babies R' Us and marked several things off the list that we needed for the babe. Including this stroller that I am really excited about!
I made sure to get in the cute green color so we could use it for any future baby Lacey's. They also brought her some really cute outfits and bibs and things like that! We spent the weekend hanging out watching football and cooking at home. It was a really nice visit!

Movement? Still lots and lots of movement. I read that this will decrease in the future once the baby gets bigger and can't move around so much. That will make me sad.

Food cravings? Orange flavored drinks which I am quenching with Crystal Light orange bottle packets. I have also had a HUGE sweet tooth here lately which is abnormal for me.

Gender? It's a girl! Elle Caroline!

Labor signs? No. But I am pretty convinced I am having some Braxton Hicks occasionally.

Belly button in/out? In......for now.

What I miss: Still missing the breathing and I think my belly had a growth spurt because I am feeling a smidge more uncomfortable than I have been. But it is still completely bearable and totally worth it!

What I am looking forward to: My mom is coming in town tomorrow and I can't wait! We are going to get so much done on the nursery. It will be almost complete after this weekend. Don't worry I will be sharing pictures! Then it will be time to try and get the den back in order since we are in the process of redoing that also. And I am also anxious for Mississippi State to play Alabama this weekend. Normally I would of thought that we had no hope but Alabama is 11 and we are 17. That is something....so I am at least hoping for a good game and not a slaughtering! Go Dawgs!!


And if anyone has any good art sites on Etsy or anywhere else please let me know. Really focusing on getting some cute prints/artwork to frame and mat for above the crib in Elle's nursery and I do not know if I am just being picky or what. But I am having a really hard time! So any tips would help!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have given you a blog award!! Check out my blog today ;)