Thursday, February 24, 2011

HI MY NAME IS MALLORY...


And I am...

ADDICTED TO GOOGLE! More like the act of Googling. Google and me have been great friends for a while now. I would be sitting with my work bff and we would get into some ridiculous debate(and their were some doozies)and Google always always settled those petty little discussions, most of the time with my other best friend Wikipedia.

But now with this child OH LAWD! I am not kidding I seriously might Google something once an hour if not more. What did our parents do with us without Google. In random order here are some things that I have been Googling.

- Grunting in preemies
- Snorty noses in newborns
- Constipation in newborns
- Formula causing constipation?
- How to put your newborn on a schedule
- What is baby wise?
- What is the Baby Whisperer?
- How much tummy time should you do with a preemie?
- How many Weight Watchers points in McCalister's Chicken Tortilla Soup
- What does green poop mean?
- How many Weight Watchers points in the Fuji Apple salad at Panera
- How to talk to your newborn.
- Is it normal for a newborn to sleep this much?
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Best place to stay in Miami

And the list goes on and on and on. A question pops into my head and I reach for my laptop, smart phone, anything!

MUST HAVE GOOGLE!

No comments: