Monday, February 28, 2011

WEEKEND UPDATE & A PHOTOSHOOT!


(slide show courtesy of Good Golly Photography)

Can't believe it is already Monday. We had a great weekend! Friday night Kenny and I watched Red. That movie with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman and Helen Mirren. It was just okay. Nothing to great and honestly Kenny and I weren't real sure what was going on.

On Saturday morning I ran to the grocery store for a fruit run. Can I just say that it is rocking my world that fruits are 0 points with the new Weight Watchers Plus program. It makes it so easy to get full now because you can add an apple or Cuties or berries to any meal and really bulk it up. Even bananas are 0!

Then Saturday afternoon we had Elting's newborn photos taken by Molly with Good Golly Photography. Did you see the sneak peak slide show? I love that she knew that I was just dying to see some of the pictures so she gave us a little preview! Cannot wait to see more!

The way Good Golly photography does the shoot is they come to your house. So she brings all of her props and backdrops and then pulls from your house and surroundings to. So I love that our house and even Elle's nursery is in the background of the pictures. It makes it so much more personal to me. I was amazed that she kept Elting asleep through the whole thing(with one bottle in the middle) and managed to pose her so many ways without her crying once. We plan on doing pictures throughout the year also. She really did such a great job and for a great price!


Saturday night Kenny and I decided to carefully take Elting out and eat dinner at a restaurant. We wanted sushi. My sister had stopped by to see the baby and so we invited her to come along. We got to the restaurant pretty early and were home and in our pajamas ridiculously early. But I was worn out!

So yesterday was my official due date. I told Kenny that if we had gone the whole time we would be going in for an induction this week. Crazy to think about. Instead I am going for my checkup and Elting has her first appointment with the therapists to track her development. To celebrate the day we were lazy with a capital L and then it was Oscar time. Watched the entire Red Carpet and then of course the award show and schooled Elle on the do's and don'ts of award shows. It was lovely.

3 comments:

Mrs. Lopez said...

Love the slideshow! Can't wait to see more pics!

The Southern Wife said...

She's beautiful!

The Billy Drane Family said...

Love the pictures! She is absolutely precious!