Thursday, February 10, 2011

WHAT WE'RE UP TO

Sleeping Beauty herself
So I am sure I will look back at these days(and this post) and laugh because right now I have to say...this is easy. This whole motherhood thing.

All she does is sleep for the most part. Now granted she sleeps in 3-4 hour increments before she is hungry again, so that still has me up at all hours of the night. So by morning time I can be exhausted. But then all I do is sleep once she goes back to sleep after she eats her morning meal. So we snuggle while she sleeps, or I do stuff around the house, make bottles, watch movies, cook dinner, shower, read blogs, watch daytime television which is absolutely horrible by the way.

Yesterday I watched Single White Female after having a conversation with a friend about it. I told her I kind of wanted to see the new movie The Roommate and she told me that it was based on the original Single White Female movie. Uh have yall seen it? That movie is crazy!

We also got several inches of snow and with it being so cold here I literally have not been outside since Monday. I am excited to see that next week it is going to be in the 60's and I cannot wait because I think we are going to be doing some walking with the stroller!

Believe me. I KNOW this will get much much harder. And she is a newborn which is why all she does is sleep. I know that in mere days this could all change. But in the meantime I will enjoy these precious peaceful "easy" days.

2 comments:

Mrs. Lopez said...

She is too adorable!

Anonymous said...

I too had an easy baby (who is now 20 months), so I've decided my next one will be difficult :)