Thursday, February 17, 2011

I AM LOVIN...

American Idol!

When the season ended last year(I barely watched anyway) I decided I was no longer going to watch AI anymore. In my opinion it had gone downhill and Simon was leaving and I love Simon. Then to top it all off I thought the choices of new judges was all wrong. Jennifer Lopez and Stephen Tyler so random.

But I was all wrong. I am not sure if I started watching this season because there wasn't anything else on or maybe I just couldn't resist the audition episodes. I love watching auditions. But I am thoroughly enjoying this season. If you had asked me my opinion before American Idol I would of told you I didn't really care for Jennifer Lopez at all. I mean her music was kind of fun in high school and college but otherwise don't really like her. But this season of American Idol has made me really really like her a lot. She is empathetic, cutthroat and honest all at the same time. Plus she's pretty. Ha!

And Steven Tyler is funny and crazy and I have always been a huge fan of Aerosmith.(random fact about moi)

Don't really have any favorites for the contestants just yet but I am officially hooked now and will be tuning in for the rest of the season. I don't even really miss Simon.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I totally agree. what this show needed was new blood and they got it. Blessings, Joanne