Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WEEKEND UPDATE

Well hello! Kenny and I had the best weekend. It was the perfect balance of relaxing and getting things accomplished.

Friday night we rented Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. I have never seen the original but we both really liked the new one.

On Saturday morning I had a hair appointment that I was in desperate need of. What is funny is that this was the appointment that I scheduled so I wouldn't have roots when I delivered. Priorities right? Ha! So my hairdresser was expecting me to waddle in about to pop. Not the case. It is still so strange moving through these days where I thought I would be very very pregnant and I am not.

After I got home from my hair appointment my sister came over to let Kenny and I run some errands together and GO ON A DATE!!! We were so excited and thankful to be able to have some "us" time after only three weeks. So we ran errands and then went to see Just Go With It. The movie was very silly but funny. It was lighthearted and we both enjoyed it. Then after the movie we went and ate Mexican and had some margaritas. We considered this our Valentine's Day date. Nothing fancy but so so nice!

While we were away my sister sent me this picture.It is nice being able to leave the house and know that we have someone to take care of her that loves her and thinks she is just as cute as we do.

On Sunday we decided to take our stroller out on its maiden voyage. The weather is being crazy and it is warm and feels like spring so we had to take advantage. We took Lena with us which she loved. Kenny and I actually argued over who got to push the stroller. Mature. (not a real arguement of course)
It felt incredible to be able to excercise and be outside and have energy. I foresee lots of strolls in our future. After we got home I cooked dinner and then we watched Paranormal Activity 2 which I thought was pretty good.

On Monday I was a lucky girl to have Kenny stay home for an office day and he cooked me breakfast and we just hung out while he did some work. We went for another walk. We don't really exchange gifts for Valentine's Day but we did exchange cards and some sweet treats and it was the perfect day!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: