Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CHRISTMAS MOVIE AND A RECIPE


Monday night I might have forced Kenny to watch 12 Dates of Christmas. It was one of the movies they played on the Disney Family channel's 25 Days of Christmas. It was really good. Kenny didn't even really complain too much. Although, he does enjoy anything Christmas.

Mark Paul Gosselar was in the movie and in my opinion has aged pretty darn well. He was my first celebrity crush. I wrote him a fan letter. Anywho, watch the movie if you see it on. It is cute.

That night I also made a new recipe that Kenny just loved. It was from Pinterest of course and insanely easy. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken. Kenny loves anything buffalo-y so it was a hit! Here is the recipe!

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken

  • 3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
  • 1 bottle Frank's Wings Buffalo Sauce
  • 1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
  • 2 TBSP butter
  1. Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into crock pot.
  2. Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
  3. Using two forks, shred chicken & return to crock pot.
  4. Add butter.
  5. Cook on low for an additional hour.
  6. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Fields Family said...

OMG... I am making that crockpot recipe tomorrow. I have all the stuff! Sounds amazing.