Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FUNK

The last few weeks I have been in a funk.  I have been short tempered, unmotivated, tired, sluggish.  Yuck!  But you want to know what was the cause of this funk?  Because I know EXACTLY what it was.

My eating and exercising habits.

I was doing really well.  Exercising daily, really watching what I eat but then I got off the wagon for a couple weeks and instant bad mood.  I mean instant.  As much as I love food and I love eating whatever I want, I can no longer do so.   I started over again this week and already I am feeling better.  Its not even about weight anymore.  It is about how I feel.

Now if I could just get to the point where exercise becomes something that I don't sacrifice after a busy day.  It should be the first thing I want to check off my To-Do List because obviously it affects my overall well being.

No comments: