Friday, April 6, 2012

FOTO FRIDAY

Sorry for my lack of posts here recently.  I am in a little bit of a rut.  To be honest all I want to blog about is how cute and amazing and wonderful my little girl is and let's face it, nobody wants to read that all the time.  So to suffice here is a huge Foto Friday.  I recently started using Instagram and I am loving it.  I always thought it was just a way to put silly filters on your pictures.  I didn't realize that its ANOTHER form of social to check on my phone when I am bored.  So yay!

Looking forward to this weekend.  Easter, Easter Egg Hunt, the Masters, family time!

Kenny worked from home one day after being away and missed Elle (and me ;) like crazy while he was away.  So we spent the entire day with him!
 Having a little Holiday Ham for lunch.
 Stinker
We even tagged along with Daddy to the driving range.  It was fun even though mosquitos ate me up.  I hate mosquitos.  They adore me and my sweet blood.
 After the driving range we were all hot and sweaty and decided to stop for Elle's favorite treat these days.  Watch the video to see how much she enjoys them.


 Elle holding her daddy's hand during her bedtime bottle.
 She found her diaper bag that still had everything in it from us traveling last week.  It was a treasure trove.
We got soaked after music class yesterday so I just thrrew a little tshirt on her.  She was playing in the laundry room.  Little heathen child.

Oh and by the way feel free to follow me on instagram.  My username is mallorylacey

No comments: