Friday, September 28, 2012

FRIDAY BRAIN DUMP

- FALL TV LINEUP! Who is excited about all the new tv shows being back.  Here is a list of some of my favorites.  I majorly heart my DVR. I have also been kind of enjoying X Factor.  I really like Simon Cowell.  And I cannot wait for Downton Abbey to start.  I am also kind of proud that most of these shows are not reality.  This is a step up for me.
- Treme
- Glee
- Greys Anatomy
- 2 Broke Girls
- Modern Family
- Survivor
- Battle of the Seasons Challenge
- American Horror Story (will be on soon)
- Walking Dead (will be on soon)
- Breaking Amish
- PACI ANXIETY - It is time.  It is time for us to get rid of the paci.  Elle really only takes it for naps and bedtime.  But she is waking at night because she cannot find it and I know this would stop if we just got rid of it all together.  BUT, here is the thing.  I really like having it as a back up on road trips and in public situations like footballs games or outings. She is almost two.  It is time.  I know she isn't one of those kids that has it in her mouth constantly (nothing wrong with that :)) I am just nervous.  Now it is carving a few days where I think I can forfeit the sleep.

- Kenny and I went to see Trouble With the Curve.  It was nice to have a date and the movie was good.  Although Clint Eastwood is getting old and his voice kind of reminds me of Batman's.  Justin Timberlake is so cute. That is all.

BEAUTIFUL CREATURES - Have yall heard of it?  Read it?  It is supposedly the new hot Young Adult series.  My friend Susan talked me into reading it.  The movie comes out this winter (you can watch the trailer hereand it looks really good. Lots of famous people are cast in it.  The book was good,  not completely sold but good.  I reserved the next book at the library and I am excited to go pick it up and start reading to see what I think.  



No comments: