Thursday, December 6, 2012

GOOD GOLLY AGAIN!

When Elle was born we found Molly Kennedy with Good Golly Photography to take her newborn pictures.  We have used her ever since and we have never been disappointed. 

It had been far too long since we had some professional pictures of Elle taken so I was still thrilled to have Molly meet us at Rhodes College to get some updated pictures of her and of us as a family for our Christmas card. It was freezing but the leaves were falling and the campus was a gorgeous backdrop for the morning.  

Below are just a few of my favorites! Enjoy!







This one was a true candid. Elle fell down and needed some 
comforting from her Daddy.  Of course Kenny loves to save the day.





3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute! So enjoyed chatting with you on Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Pretty sure Elle is one of the cutest little girls around (and I can say that since I have the cutest little boy). And love her little dress too!

Joey and Kristin Lindley said...

These are so good! I love a good family photo. Elle is such a doll! I hope y'all have a very merry Christmas!