Monday, June 24, 2013

WEEKEND UPDATE

This weekend flew by.  I think this summer is going to fly by.  Kenny and I are in the process of planning some last minute vacations (some with each other and some with friends) and I swear my head is swimming with dates and plans.  It makes my head hurt and I am really ready to have them all booked so I can just start getting excited!

Friday night Kenny and I took Elle for some chips and dip aka Mexican and then came home and put her to bed and did some work.  Sometimes that is the life when you have a family run business ha! There a lot of times where Kenny and I will be parked on the couch working side by side. At least we are doing it together.

Saturday morning we were all up bright and early.  Kenny had a 8:30 tee time with some friends and Elle and I were driving to Memphis for her little friend, Loftin's third birthday party.

The party was at the Memphis Trolley and Train Museum and it was so cute.  Lindsay did such a good job decorating the party room and had every little detail planned.  We had such a good time.  The kids were able to play in the museum, have lunch and then we got to take the River Loop trolley around Memphis which all the kids loved!
This was just after we arrived.  They were so happy to see each other.
One of the tables.  They all had conductor hats and bandannas and trains at their seats so they could dress up as conductors.
Photo op on the train!
Riding the trolley!
The pictures that made Instagram.  Holding hands waiting on the trolley and 
then watching the city go by out the window.

Saturday night Kenny and I ordered sushi in and watched Identity Thief.  It was pretty funny.  

Sunday we went to church and then for another yummy lunch at Restaurant Tyler. Might be our new favorite brunch place. Shhhhh. Don't tell City Bagel. Then Kenny wanted to take Elle and I out to Starkville Country Club because after playing the course on Saturday he decided he wanted to join.  I am definitely not opposed because Elle and I are in serious NEED of some pool time.  We already get use of the club and will be there when the pool is open on Tuesday.  Cannot wait!

No comments: