Wednesday, November 5, 2014

35 WEEK UPDATE

I said I was going to do this last week but never got around to it and since I showered this morning and got dressed to take Elle to PDO I snapped a couple belly pictures to document! So here we go!

I like this shirt when I wear it but photograph wise it might not be doing me any favors! Oh well! And my cheeks are so puffy. And I swear my nose is getting flat.  


How far along 35 Weeks and 1 day! Happy 35 Weeks to me! I have never made it this far into pregnancy.  I delivered Elle at 34 weeks and 6 days.  We are in uncharted territory now! My What to Expect App says Walker is the size of a canary melon which I have no idea what that is and weighs 5.5 lbs and is 19-22 inches.  

Total weight gain/loss? Around 40 lbs.  Yeppers. It is what it is folks!

Maternity Clothes? Got a few new tops which gave me a boost.  New clothes are new clothes.  Always fun. 

Stretch Marks- No. No stretch marks. But I had a total panic attack the other night when I came home and I  must of subconsciously scratched my belly with my fingernails and then I looked at my belly and thought that I had literally sprouted bright red stretch marks during the day. Luckily the marks went away and we have dodged the stretch marks for now.

Sleep?Kenny ordered me a Snoogle last week.  Yes 5 weeks before my due date and I have a snoogle and it really has helped my sleep so much.  I swore by this pillow when I was pregnant with Elle and I am kicking myself now that I waited this long.  While a little cumbersome to adjust at times.  Once you get comfortable you are just so much more comfortable and supported.  I highly recommend!!

Best Moment Last Week? Watching the Bulldogs beat Arkansas.  Bringing Elle to the tailgate and seeing how happy she is supporting our team.  Adding the final touches to Walkers nursery and it being completely done! Post to come in the next few days!

Movement? Yes lots of movement.  Some a little painful.  Feeling them in the ribs, the bladder and other unmentionable areas.  He is running out of room! I am anxious to see how  he is situated in there at our sonogram on Friday.

Food cravings? Not really. Just kind of over indulging in Halloween candy.  Orange juice in the morning.  

Gender? It's a boy! Kenneth Walker.

Labor Signs? Feeling crampier at times.  Not really sure.

Belly button in/out? Flat.

What I miss? Shoes.  Being pain free.  My patience.

What I am looking forward to?Looking forward to my appointment and sonogram on Friday and getting my next to last progesterone shot.  I kind of hope that I have progressed a little as far as labor goes.  Also cannot wait to take Elle to the homecoming game this weekend.  She hasn't been to the last couple games with us and we have missed her being with us so much! Not to mention this is most likely my last game of the season.  It will be fun!

Funny things Elle has said this week about Walker:  Not really anything in particular about Walker but she is remaining very excited about his arrival.  I will say we have had some behavioral stuff the last couple weeks.  She's testing her limits and really pushing my buttons.  I worry that it is a result of Walker getting closer to coming.  But I need to be stricter with her and I know we could nip it all in the bud but I am so worn out a lot of the time that I have been kind of lenient.  Time to reign it all in I think.  

No comments: