Wednesday, October 5, 2016

ELEMENTARY CHEER CAMP 2016

I am way behind on blogging because life has been super busy and then I went on a amazing vacation with Kenny and some friends.  So I have lots of posts to do on that. But before I get to that I could not possibly skip over Elle's exciting week at the annual Elementary Cheer Camp at her school. The older cheerleaders put on the camp every sing year for the younger girls.  They go every day after school for a week and don't come home until 5 each evening.  I always miss her and she is always super tired.  But she loves doing it with all her friends.  Then on Friday for the home football game all the girls in each grade do a cheer and a little dance.  She practiced all week when she would come home and show us bits and pieces of her cheer.

Friday afternoon she came home directly after school and we ordered some pizza and we were excited because Annie came in to town to surprise Elle for a visit and to come watch her cheer.  We had not seen Annie in a while so Elle was so happy. Before we left for the game we had a little photoshoot out front.
Elle and Nannee warming up their cheers.
Mommy and Daddy pics!
Twins.

Towards the end of the second quarter they make a call to all the "cheerleaders' to come over and get with their class and their cheerleaders that have been coaching them all week.  This always makes for lots of fun pictures that I am sure will be all over their senior video one day.
Hallie, Cate, Aubree and Elle
Elle and Reese.  
Group pic!
Lined up and headed into the stadium



The entire group if Kindergarten girls!









Elle did a great job and we were so proud of and her hard work over the week! Cheer Camp is definitely something we look forward to ever year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elementary cheer girls. Oh so many. I came before I had the chance to jack off.

Anonymous said...

I could sure wear my tounge out

Anonymous said...

Oh yes little girl kitty taste soooo good