Thursday, April 17, 2008

THANK GOD FOR WARRANTIES!


So last night Kenny and I met up with Joe and Tracy and a group of people for Joe's birthday dinner. Hi Mollie!!! We all went to Rendezvous and as we were leaving I wanted to get a picture of the group. The picture came out really blurry and the viewfinder was really blurry too. I crossed my fingers it was just because the battery was dead. But after fiddling with it all day today. No such luck.

We received this camera as a Christmas gift from Kenny's parents and so far we have loved it. This is the first problem we have had with the camera. Thank the lord when Kenny's parents bought it for us they also bought the 2 year warranty. I just talked to a certified Geek Squad member and they said to bring it in and they will send it out for us to get it fixed.We should get our repaired camera in 2-4 weeks. NEVERMIND, it is spring and prime wedding season when we need the camera the most. But at least they will fix it for us.

Word to the wise, if you are purchasing something from Best Buy, BUY THE WARRANTY. Otherwise there is absolutely nothing you can do for your broken item. Kenny bought me a portable DVD player for my birthday a few years ago and after two months the screen went black. He had not purchased the warranty, and even though we had just purchased it, they rudely told us there was nothing they could do for us.

Right now, I am just so appreciative that Kenny's parents were thoughtful enough to buy us the warranty, otherwise I would be writing this through tears and fury.

No comments: