Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PARDON MY BLOGGING ABSENCE

As I mentioned, our camera broke and has been shipped off to Best Buy heaven to be reincarnated and sent back to earth. So without pictures I have been feeling less motivated to blog. Especially after I had a really fun weekend this past weekend and missed out on all the great photo oppurtunities. I was supposed to be getting some of the pictures from a friend but I have not gotten them yet. So until then......no since in blogging about it.

I have also been very busy at work lately. We have two overlapping trips to Costa Rica starting tomorrow and things in my department have been crazy.

BUT....I am very happy to say that a new episode of Gossip Girl came on Monday night and it was stellar. It was so good. I am so so so obsessed with this show. Everything about it is truly spectacular. The clothes are amazing and the story line is so scandoulous. And best of all the previews get you so amped for the next week that you can barely contain your excitement. (or maybe that is just me). But you have to watch it if you are not already. You have too.

In other randomness, I am enjoying this lovely weather we are having. It seems like spring is officially here. Yay.

Is it really already Thursday????? (once work is over I consider it to be the next day instead of the current day. Follow?)

No comments: