Monday, April 7, 2008

BOYS AT A DEER CAMP

Kenny and I spent another weekend apart. He headed off for one of his best friends, Chad Smith, from high school bachelor's party in Valley Park. They had it at one of the guys deer camps and from the pictures it looks like they had a pretty good time. I was so happy to send Kenny off with the camera and get some good pictures back.

With all the rain during the week I think they stayed stuck in the mud the whole time. But the other times they were grilling out, skeet shooting, riding four wheelers, sitting up in the deer stand watching Memphis beat UCLA, boiling craw fish, watching Chad dance like a fool, and passing out from sheer exhaustion.

It's funny because anyone who knows Kenny knows that he is not really the deer camp kind of guy so this is the first time I have seen such behavior from him. I did not know he had it in him.

My weekend was pretty low key. I took Lena on some walks and caught up on a lot of Tivo (lame I know). Saturday afternoon I went with some of friends to the Flying Saucer to watch the Memphis game. That place was going nuts! I cannot believe that Memphis is in the final championship. It is such an exciting time for the city. I can't wait to see if they go all the way tonight!

No comments: