Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MY HAIR FANTASIES

All my life I have been blonde. Very blonde. And for the past few years I have toyed with the fantasy of dying my hair a chocolate brown. I dream of a drastic change, despite the fact that Kenny has always had a thing for blondes. I have even gone as far to ask my beloved hairdresser John about doing it. He always says it is not a good idea, because I would have blonde roots and I would probably freak out after I did it and have to spend a fortune to get it back to my regular color.

So when I found this website, I was elated. I could see all my hair dreams coming true. It allows you to upload your picture and try on all these star's hairstyles. It is amazing. Now I want to change my hair color even more. And I am even kind of digging the side swoop bang. I have always coveted bangs because I have a cowlick in the front of my hair that won't allow for any type of bang. Sad huh! The response when I sent the pictures to my mom and my sister were not positive. So tell me what you think. Honestly.

This is Ashley Simpson's hairstyle.


This is Jennifer Garner's hair. It is closer to how I style my hair.


SHOULD I DO IT????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so to be honest, I still ONLY see you as a blonde, but I'm always one for changeing my hair...and usually when I do, I end up loving it (i.e. the bangs!) So my vote for styling is: I like the Ashlee Simpson one because it's a lot different, and with the brown hair it would be a drastic change....but the Jenn Garner one is more subtle (I'm talking about the cuts on both) the brown hair is just the biggest of the change. I think it would be fun for a little bit..but I think if you do it, you have to stay with it for at least a month and really give it a chance!

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the website? I too am thinking of the Jennifer Garner's hairstyle. I think Danny B would prefer the Ashley Simpson and Kidd Rock for Kenny.

Andrew and Susan said...

Ok, I'm going to try and be unbiased but it's tough cause I happen to know a pretty awesome brunette. But saying that, I can't picture you with anything but blonde hair. Besides Kenny likes it blonde.

Susan H said...

brunette is best!!!

The Laceys said...

Scroll over the word website in the post and click and it will take you to the link. It is fabulous!