Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SPRING=CRAW FISH & WEDDING SHOWERS



A couple of weekends ago Kenny and I went to a shower for some friends of ours, Kristen and Drew,that are getting married this weekend. It was a craw fish boil and we could not have asked for a more perfect day. The best part of it all was I got to wear a cute dress for the first time this Spring.

WARNING: TANGENT AHEAD!
I love love love dresses. If I could wear a cute dress every day of my life I would. You can never have enough in my opinion. They are perfect. They are fun, flirty, feminine and you can wear them with flip flops or heels. Plus they take no effort. Throw one on and you do not even have to really accessorize because you already look snazzy because you are wearing a dress. If you ever want to give me an article of clothing give me a dress! I love them!
TANGENT OVER

The sun was out, and it was not too hot, with a nice breeze. We were on top of the Fondren building in Jackson. It was just so much fun and all the hostesses did a great job of setting everything up.

Joe did all the boiling and I have to give him mad props. Kenny and I have been eating craw fish for a few weeks before this but these were the best I had had this season. He was throwing mushrooms,sausages, onions, potatoes, and TONS of garlic in the pot. Everything was so tasty!

It was just a perfect afternoon. After the shower we went over to our friends Rebekah and Andrew's home where we boiled more craw fish and just hung out and ate. I ate so much that day. Rebekah had made some chocolate brownie thing with marshmallows that I ate well into the night. But we had such a good time seeing everyone that we don't see on a regular basis and relaxing on a low key night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of this fabulous dress you had on...