Thursday, February 12, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL THOUGHTS

Alright so last night they revealed who made it to the top 36.   For the most part I was really pleased.  But there were a couple shocking moments too.

I was really happy that these people made it! (Sorry I do not know all of their names yet. Faces will have to do!)


This girl is from Memphis and she is really good so I can't help but cheer for people that live in Memphis.



I loved both of the hard working guys with the families but I thought that this guy was cuter and a better singer. I am so excited to see what he will do.


I love love this guy. He has an amazing voice. Not to mention I loved the cameraderie between he and his best friend. ( I will get to this shortly)


This girl is sixteen and from Starkville, MS (God's country) So I am rooting for her too!



This is Lil Rounds. I know her name. She is from Memphis and has an amazing story. And boy can she sing. She is a Simon favorite and I think she is going to do really well. Not to mention her husband works for the same company as I do.


I know this guys name too. Anoop. He surprises me everytime because I never expect his voice to come out of his mouth. He is really good and I find him very interesting.


Some of the contestants that had me going HUH?????

This guy can sing and I do find his tendencies to be comical. But he is far too dramatic for my taste.



I love this guy. But I am a little afraid that he won't take the competition seriously and will make a mockery out of it.



And Tatiana better go the first week or I might break my television. DId they keep her because she was good TV. Come on judges.

And the kept all of these people but cut........


Jamar Rogers was my favorite. I looooved him and I liked it when he sang Hey There Delilah. I literally cried when they cut him. He was so shocked. His best friend had made it through and I thought he was shoo in. Even a possibility to win the whole thing.

And they kept Nick Norman and Tatiana!

4 comments:

Hopsy said...

I am NOT a fan of Tatina at ALL. I do LOVE the oil man too. I have not watched last night's episode yet, but did the blind man make it!?

PS- Be sure to enter my giveaway!!

Elizabeth said...

My thoughts exactly on all of it...

Anonymous said...

I'm in total agreement with your post. I looved Jamar (whatever his name is) I wanted both of them to get through...What were the judges thinking!!!!
And Tatina -- I can't wait until she's gets voted off...I.can't.stand.her!!! So annoying!
tracy

The Mrs. said...

Good lord I hate Tatiana. She drives me insane!! I think idol is going to be great this year!