Friday, February 27, 2009

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC

So I am so happy that one of my guilty pleasures just started a new season on Bravo,Housewives of New York City. I also watch Real Housewives of Orange County, cannot stand Housewives of Atlanta (never watched a full episode), but the NYC girls are by far my fave. I feel like that paragraph was written with very poor grammar. Oh well.

Anyway I love these women. I know the picture above is missing the newest housewife but she sort of bores me anyway. My two favorite housewives are Jill and Betheny. I love how honest they both are. Jill just seems like so much fun to be around and Betheny has so much drive and raw emotion. Not to mention that I love watching the two of them together. They are such a riot.

Then as far as Alex and Simon go. They are like watching a train wreck and you just can't seem to look away. They truly are the most bizarre couple I have ever seen. With her denying his blatantly obvious homosexuality and him talking about how much they like to always go shopping together, it is just too much. On this week's episode I got so tickled when they went to the beach in the Hampton's and Simon strips down to his standard Speedo briefs claiming the whole time that this beach is nothing like the European beaches they frequent sooooo often where everyone wears briefs. And it is like nails on a chalkboard when they start talking about Francois this and Francois that. Who the heck names their kid Francois in America!

And this chick is extremely entertaining because she is so incredibly cuckoo, she is also not capable of wiping that overly botoxed, always surprised look off her face.

There are so many other little quirks that I love about these crazy women and this show. Like the Countess's need to always be addressed as a Countess.....crazy. Or how Betheny is so freakishly thin and toned, and Jill always manages to stir the pot but people still end up apologizing to her when its all over. I love this show!

3 comments:

The Regal Pup said...

I loved this post, because I agree with everything you said! They are by far my favorite group of housewives too. Bethenny also has some great one-liners.

beckylbranch said...

I'm excited for Housewives coming back on too...another show I miss is the Rachel Zoe Project, but I don't know if that was on Style or Bravo? Happy watching!

The Mrs. said...

I so agree with everything you are saying! I love it too. Love Jill's mom!!!