Thursday, February 19, 2009

ABSENCE DUE TO MURDER TRIAL


So I am sorry I have not been blogging much this week but I am completely wrapped up in a murder trial right now and I just too busy to do other things like blogging. If you are in the Memphis area then I am sure you know what I am talking about.

The Noura Jackson Murder Trial is an East Memphis 18 year old girl who is accused of stabbing her mother 51 times and killing her. Dozens of Noura's high school friends have testified and this was a rowdy crowd that liked to party. I do not know whose bright idea it was to do minute by minute blogging about this trial or even stream it live on the Internet, but it has only fueled my obsession. This trial is juicy and riveting. If you want to read about it for yourself you can go here:

I suggest starting from the beginning.

Commercial Appeal Coverage

Channel Five News Coverage

Until the jury deliberation is over I do not know when I will be back. I kid. I will be back soon. But for real, I cannot stop reading this stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got obsessed with the live blogging from the Jeffrey Scott trial in Memphis. That stuff is addictive!